- Overall Market Dollars (estimated range)
- Overall Diamond Comics, Trade Paperback, and Magazine Sales
- And for each of the 12 months of each year:
- Unit Sales for Diamond’s Top 300 Monthly Comics from each month of the year (hence, 3,600 comics)
- Dollar Sales for Diamond’s Top 300 Comics
- Dollar Sales for Diamond’s Top Trade Paperbacks from each month (number varies depending on Diamond’s reportage)
- Combined Dollar Sales for Diamond’s Reported Top-Selling Comics and Trade Paperbacks
Comichron founder John Jackson Miller has tracked the comics industry for more than 25 years, including a decade editing the industry’s retail trade magazine; he is the author of several guides to comics, as well as more than a hundred comic books for various franchises.
He is the author of novels including Star Wars: Kenobi, Star Wars: A New Dawn, Star Trek: Discovery – The Enterprise War, and his latest release, Star Trek: Discovery – Die Standing. Read more about them at his fiction site.
Be sure to follow Comichron on Twitter and Facebook, and check out our Youtube channel. You can also support us on Patreon!